Program for 2011
Click on the name or title for further details about any event.
- 1. Bishop Graeme Rutherford.
Lenten Quiet Morning
- Saturday 12 March, 9.30 am–12.30 pm
- 2. Dr William Johnston and Philip Harvey.
Anglo-Catholic Writer & Poet: WH Auden
- Wednesday 6 April, 7.30–9.30 pm
- 3. Rev'd Dr Andrew McGowan, Dr Felicity Harley-McGowan &
Dr David O'Brien.
Early Christian Communities
- Saturday 14 May, 9.00 am–1.00 pm
- 4. Rev'd Dr Charles Sherlock & Dr Chris Watson.
The English Bible (KJV) 1611
- Tuesday 7 June, 7.30–9.30 pm
- 5. The Rev'd Dr Kevin Giles & Dr Muriel Porter OAM.
The New Threat to Women's Ministry
- Wednesday 6 July, 7.30–9.30 pm
- 6. The Rev'd Dr Austin Cooper AM.
Evelyn Underhill's Mysticism—100 years on
- Wednesday 3 August, 7.30–9.30 pm
- 7. Alasdair Vance, Jeanette Acland & Faye Berryman.
- Saturday, 3 September, 9.30 am–12.30 pm
- 8. Fr Gerald O'Collins SJ AC.
Paul and Christian Life
- Wednesday 12 October, 7.30–9.30 pm
- 9. The Rt Rev'd Lindsay Irwin OGS.
Fresh Expressions in English Ministry
- Monday 17 October, 7.30 pm–9.30 pm
- 10. Dr Claire Renkin.
The Bible & Art: @ the NGV International
- Saturday 22 October, 10.00 am–12.30 pm
Authorized by the Vicar
and the Institute for Spiritual Studies
Maintained by the Editor
© 2011 The Institute for Spiritual Studies